I can not say that South America is my favorite place ... in some ways have lifestyles similar to us ... it 's really hard to get back into question in these places .... The language is' similar' s power even though, religion and even the English domination, still breathing .... in Peru 'I saw a great T-Shirt with a blade that chews and spits out a English .... and then the world turned upside down ... what for us Europeans and 'a civilization of a new land for the people .... .... and the new earth was simply a prefaricazione. The lake and
titicata 'spectacular, a sky so' blue I think I have ever seen, the Urus floating islands and Taquile islands ....
Ballestas Islands (called the Galapagos of the poor) have ... fauna wonderful colony of sea lions and penguins made up of thousands of copies .... with the boats approached us a few meters ... mom .... but it stinks because there guano 'on islands ste ... ..
Children ... you see the pictures ... I can not comment on their beauty ....
titicata 'spectacular, a sky so' blue I think I have ever seen, the Urus floating islands and Taquile islands ....
Ballestas Islands (called the Galapagos of the poor) have ... fauna wonderful colony of sea lions and penguins made up of thousands of copies .... with the boats approached us a few meters ... mom .... but it stinks because there guano 'on islands ste ... ..
Children ... you see the pictures ... I can not comment on their beauty ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment