Saturday, September 20, 2008

Alopecia Universalis Breakthroughs



So after buying the ticket begins the most 'exciting journey ... ORGANIZATION ....
So after having had contact with a missionary nun Ilaria and I know that we will be guests for a week of dealing with these nuns in an orphanage for small children .... ... After
activated and my contacts have asked .... drugs, money and old glasses, I realize that a lot of people that even know me .... trust me .... and begin to get the first "pennies" .... I realize that for only one orphanage will be too .... I realize that it would be right to help even more kids' great ... I'm active on the Internet and through a friend I can contact two other Senegalese reality '.... a school for street children and an orphanage outside DAKAR ... where there's no international aid ...
I can find out a set for a student to DAKAR costs only 2.70 € ...

I am happy to have this experience ... 'cause I know that I need, perhaps even more' air we breath ... it will not 'go easy ... because of them '... without a "thing" ... and in case you have to help me ILARIA ...

I hope that I manage ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment