Monday, February 8, 2010

Sample Baby Congratulations




Wilie E. Coyote and Elisa: Dialogue on the creativity


Wilie E. Coyote and Elisa: Dialogue on the creativity
The European Commission has declared 2009 the Year of Creativity and Innovation "The mystery guest," as he defines in his book Save Pitruzzella The Manifesto of the ideas published by the Commission, says that this Year "aims to increase the consapevolez. ... .. za importance of creativity and innovation as key competences for personal development, social and economic "( http://www.create2009-italia.it/ ). Creativity as an innovation and then, as something that creates something original again. ... But how difficult it is to be creative? Chuck Jones who created Wile Coyote says that to draw a coyote "you have inside you. And you have to get him out. Animate to evoke life. How it works? We have to discover within themselves. "
This statement I have always been fascinated by a hand, but on the other left with an empty feeling ... how do I discover? How to be creative in meeting the life of himself? Words that sound like notes for the snake dance in front of a hypnotic music but the sound just stops again a snake crawling ....
taught at school, a school on the outskirts of Rome, teacher support, and I take care of the boys differently (?) Ability as a teacher and danzamovimentoterapeuta. That 's where I go every morning and meeting the children often work with the body, and in that reality, I am still not clear how those in distress can seek creative life in the encountering. What does it mean? What is the meaning of those words?
was just before Christmas and preparing the tree decorated with balls and bands of color, we offered the students to cut out cardboard in the shape of balls to write on a wish. The usual gift from Santa Claus might ask, mobile phones, play station. ... And our very own them (it was not the first time with them to the truth) read those balls, you want to here give voice to voice became life inside that is revealed . A Elisa on all (I call it that) in a wheelchair always writes: I would run with the others!. A light in everyone's eyes, the heart is running out, the voice of a friend tells her "I love you", goes towards her and hugged her as you can hug a girl in a wheelchair, a body that is suitable for finding another a creative way to overcome an obstacle that placed a distance, that gave shape to those words, that feeling.
And that adapter, that seeks to give form to "I love you" gives me the sense of the life within themselves, give a creative form of an emotion that lives within.
I wonder if you encounter Wile Coyote and Elisa what you say, they would tell them how to run faster or can not do what ever it can be seen standing still or what you do not see chasing something that is before us. Perhaps it is not too much to chase something, whether bird or mirage lighting, or maybe it's just a mirage that sometimes makes us lose sight of what you want. Be creative
I wonder, to lead a healthy life as Winnicott pointed out, perhaps it means to start providing value to the gestures and emotions that generate forms, and try to live it every day in the life of recognizing.
E 'can then exercise this creative side, her space, give shape to something that belongs to us and that is inside (now I clearer sense).
The hard part is to free her.
How?

Fernando Baptist

0 comments:

Post a Comment