| "If you are in me, then you know what I'm hopeful or fearful, doubtful, strong or vulnerable. You know how deeply I wish to be seen, accolto.Se I am in you then I know your hopes, your fears, your strength and your vulnerability. So you want to be loved as you are. "This is what he says Janet Adler, DMT American. Dance is a social element, how to share the experience ... collectively and individually, it enriches our culture and forms of identity and belonging. We are born from a relationship, we live in a world of relationships with others made of non-verbal codes, gestures, sounds, rhythms, made of corporeality. The size of the creative expression to be alive, rhythm, movement and generates the body takes shape and takes the shape of the body through dance history. A journey of personal growth as a team to develop a psycho with techniques DanzaMovimentoTerapia Dance and Movement-creative relationship in order to increase, their chances of transformation and evolution. The course is open to anyone with an interest, whether you have experience of physical practices for beginners. Fernando Baptist, dancer, choreographer, teacher, DanzaMovimentoTerapeuta (Italian Professional Association Danzamovimentoterapia), expressive CNCP Counselor, teacher training schools DMT-APID ASPIC Trainer, responsible course DanceCounseling ASPIC | | | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment